IBM's First Ever Live Web Broadcast Conference on Massively Multiplayer Online Games

I'm happy to inform you that our IBM-MMOG Blog is now joining the Brand New GameTomorrow Blog !
The discussions on MMOG issues will continue there !
You'll be redirected to GameTomorrow within 15 sec.
See you on GameTomorrow.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Questions answered by Patty Fry, Global Executive, Online games & DCC, IBM

  1. What's the future of the RETAIL market for games, given the trends towards games download, wider bandwidth, piracy ... What are the key strategic priorities for games retailers? (From François)
  2. Do you foresee that commerce should be integrated into games?

WATCH HER ANSWERS ON THE VIDEO ON DEMAND SERVICE at http://www.westcast.fr/ibm/event/ !!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the reason that the admin of this web site is working, no uncertainty very quickly it
will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

Here is my weblog :: pirater un Compte facebook

5:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am truly grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this fantastic piece of
writing at at this place.

My site :: generateur de Code Psn

9:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing, great
written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to look more
posts like this .

Also visit my web blog :: Dragon City Cheat Engine

10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home